Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sorry guys,school is kinda getting in my way of my blog!

Hey guys!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!why did i say woo?why do zebra's have stripes?why are monkeys glad and squidward is sad(kinda everyday he is)? See I got a trampoline now!I made my own character too!he is called triple X!!! motto:triple the x,triple the pain! anyways,sorry I have not been posting often.It's just school takes so much time out of my day.I have missed alot from cp. But I have made a few more video's about a month ago.Did I mention club penguin toys are now available at target! Bad news:It's only the stuffed animal-like ones. Good news:it comes with code,and I forgot to mention there like ten dollars!That's really cheap cause when i bought two a couple of nights ago they had another price tag over another.So I ended up getting grounded from buying toys for awhile.Theres not much going on with Club penguin right now,so not very much to say about it.....TRIPLE X RULEZ!TRIPLE THE X TRIPLE THE PAIN!cya l8ter sk8ter dudes!PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment