Sunday, August 2, 2009

Monk learns how to make a post!

Ok,Thx to ty waddles I now Know how to post comments!I didnt know how to!Anyways,I hope u heard that I am changing the date of my party!Today!Same time,Same place,just a diffrent day. If you havent heard about my contest yet i will be having one called toontown smashdown(I just come up with the names,Lol!)See,Monk has lost his toontown card!so sad(sniffle)so anyone who guesses and gets it rite will receive a toontown membership!I am listening so there will be no BUT U DIDNT LOOK WHERE I SAID!contest weiner is going to be featured in a vid also!i will post it on utube!Sound great!well cya later alligatorz!

2 comments:

  1. Whatz up Monkester Its me remember Penguin
    Well Im Going To Your Party Cause Im Also Famous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmmmmmm well i kinda cut it short so i didnt cya there

    ReplyDelete