Saturday, August 1, 2009

My new site celebration!

Hello all you people out there!This is my site and I'm gonna post tips about club penguin,my name on there is Monkester so watch for me i log in some times.and just to show you that I am happy about getting my site I will host a party on club penguin.Be sure to check club penguin out its so awsome! Anyways,my party is going to be on sasquatch (new server) on Monday,Augaust 2,2009!time is three o'clock club penguin time!room is going to be the night club!Perfect place to dance!CYA THERE!

7 comments:

  1. Hey,Guys I figured out that if you go on a server with that speak bubble(safe chat i think)you can go on the word games onto tag and theres new word bubbles there!Like 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0,and plus!my site will be better and bigger pretty soon!My dad is gonna upgrade it!and dont forget I'm havin a party today!(look at my first post to see when,where,and time!)Cya, there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok guys,I promised I would post these guys and girls names so Here they are:(my friends)Lewis,Roxas,Bubblez,Amber tea,Ty waddles,and JUBJUBJOERULEZYO.Come to my part-ay plz!BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok,guys I forgot to tell ya that theres sites out there that you might wanna check!these sites are:Toontown, chobots, webosours(new game), and speaking of toontown i lost my card and if one of u guesses it right I will give you the code for it.Please come to my party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hey guys,I forgot that todays Sunday my party isnt today LOL!but i guess I'll make it today!Special thx to Ty waddles for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok to do a post u have to sign in, go to the top of the screen and click on customize, go to posting, and then new post. then just type watever u want.

    ReplyDelete