Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Music contest

Hey guys,Im gonna have a contest,whoeva wins gets to be in a vid of mine!And by the way the pic contest weiners(winners will get to be in a vid pretty soon i will announce when we do it,i would do it today but i dont feel like makin a vid today!Sorry)See im going to hav a contest Where YOU!send me a vid where u try to make this song (I love rock n roll is the name)U can look up how to Sing it on a guitar or piano or bass,I DONT THINK A PIANO IS GONNA MAKE IT SOUND GOOD THOUGH!here da song.and by the way go on cenas blog and go to chat and post me it cuz im not gonna do Emails
I know it might be hard its just see this is my fav song and i guess it doesnt hurt if ya want to sing a diff song just tell me wat name is so i can hear origanel one and yours and just judge it! and by the way im gonna make it two vids(PLZ TELL ME IF YA WANT TO DO IT FOR FUN!)see this way all three of you winners from sing contest and pic contest can do a whole vid together!WELL BYE I GOTTA EAT!THIS CONTEST IS OVER!

3 comments: